I hope that your summer is going well and that you are consuming text at an alarming rate.
Here are some of the ones I’ve read, in order of preference:
1) A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry
2) The Private Lives of Trees by Alejandro Zambra
3) Cosmicomics by Italo Calvino
4) The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon
5) Americanah by Chimimanda Adichie
6) Mis Documentos by Alejandro Zambra
7) Antigone by Sophocles
8) Slouching Towards Bethlehem by Joan Didion
9) The Color of Water by James McBride
Have you read anything good yet?